Consign To Manor Auctions
And take advantage of the best consignment terms in the industry. Traveling nationally for fine collections & estates.
When selling valuables, it is important to consult the services of an experienced appraiser. Manor Auctions provides professional appraisal and auction services to ensure our customers achieve the highest price possible when selling their valuables.
From expert appraisal, to expansive marketing and world-class venues - Manor Auctions has the capabilities, buyers, know-how and experience to help you.
Why Sellers Should Consign With Manor Auctions:
Whether selling a single item, your most valued family heirlooms, a complete estate or a specialty collection - Manor Auctions is ready to provide a no cost, no obligation consultation
Selling Through Auction Is A Smart Decision: A well executed, marketed and professional auction achieve the highest price possible for valuables. Not sure how auctions create value for a seller? Learn More
Manor Auctions Values Ethics: Manor Auctions is built on integrity, reliability and expertise. Customers will always be treated with the respect and courtesy they deserve. If a customer chooses to do business, Manor Auctions promises a fair transaction each and every time.
- Generous Consignment Terms - receive the best consignment terms in the industry
- Marketing - global exposure via Internet, email, local & national print, trade display print, radio, television, direct mail, gallery viewing, absentee & live Internet bidding through industry leaders LiveAuctioneer & ProxiBid
- Multiple Bidding Venues - driving results maximizing the number of bidders competing for items through live floor, phone, absentee, live / absentee Internet - LiveAuctioneers & ProxiBid
- Knowledgeable Team - with subject matter experts across all fields
- Professional Photography - each item receives multiple photos
- Expert Cataloging - each item receives a professional, accurate description and estimate
- Appraisal Consultation - no cost, no obligation consignment appraisal / consultation
- Traveling Nationally - in many cases, we will travel to a consignor and securely transport the items back for auction
- Fast Consignor Payouts - receive proceeds quickly following the auction
- Excellent Customer Service - we value each customer and treat them with the respect and courtesy they deserve
- Items Brought Quickly To Auction - with regularly scheduled auctions
- Results - delivering on established expectations
- Integrity - placing honesty and integrity above all else
- Communication - always an open line of communication and immediate access to a Manor consignment specialist
- Relationships - establishing and building long-lasting customer relationships
- Understanding - meeting the unique needs of individual consignors
- Technique - utilizing the latest in auction marketing, technology and capabilities to deliver results
Examples Of Items Which Sell Well At Auction:
Whether you are selling a single item, your most valued family heirloom, a complete estate or a specialty collection
- Fine & Costume Jewelry
- Timepieces - clocks, designer & luxury pocketwatches / wristwatches
- Coins / Numismatics
- Currency / Paper Money
- Sterling Silver
- Fine Art
- Musical Instruments
- Glassware & Pottery
- Historical Documents & Paper
- Autographs & Signatures
- Memorabilia - professional & collegiate sports, entertainment / Hollywood, political, organizations, fraternal
- Statuary - fine porcelains, bronzes
- Militaria / Military Antiques - all conflicts & nations: headgear / helmets, uniforms, edged weapons, medals & awards, photos & ephemera
- Firearms - all types: modern, antique, black powder, matchlocks, military issue
- Oddities, Unknowns & One-Of-A-Kind Pieces
- Esoteric Items - items for which there is not a finite / predetermined value
How To Consign:
1. Evaluation Of Consignment - a Manor Auctions consignment specialist evaluates the consignment by one of the following:
- Online Evaluation - request a no cost, no obligation consignment consultation by completing our online form
- Phone Consultation - call one of our locations and speak with a member of our acquisition team: 850-523-3787
- In Person - stop in to one of our convenient locations - no appointment necessary
2. Submit Consignment To Manor Auctions - by one of the following:
- Ship To Manor - via a traceable, insured method. Contact Manor if you need assistance with shipping arrangements / proper method of transport.
- Arrange For Manor Pickup - our acquisition team will come to you, and pack / securely transport consignment. We travel nationwide for fine items, collections and estates.
- Drop Off - stop in and drop it off at one of our convenient locations - no appointment necessary
3. Complete Consignment Agreement - commissioning Manor Auctions to sell items on consignment
Request No Cost, No Obligation Consignment Evaluation:
Please complete the appraisal consultation form below. Manor is pleased to provide no cost estimates on items of the type and value typically sold at Manor. Please allow 7 days for a response. If you need immediate assistance, please call 850-523-3787.