Tissot etchings, Pissarro paintings & sketches, Highwaymen paintings, Cathelin painting, Buttersworth nautical painting, Malfroy painting, 250 pc. rare Canadian currency collection – most PMG graded, proof / graded / raw coins, Tiffany jewelry, Cartier jewelry, large diamonds - finished, loose diamonds, Lladro statuary, Roseville pottery, Japanese swords, Atmos clock, marine chronometer, bronzes, mesh purses and more.
Offering 650 lots of original art, jewelry, diamonds, timepieces, militaria, ivory, jade, Asian art, art glass, pottery, clocks, coins, currency and much more.
Manor Auctions has published their December 2010 Fine Art, Jewelry, Collectible & Currency Catalog Auction. Taking place on December 11th at 11am in the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Most auction lots to sell to the high bidder, regardless of price.
Bidders are welcome to bid via floor, phone, absentee and Internet. Preview, register and bid today online at http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/23352
This auction offers:
- Rare Canadian Currency Collection - 300 rare notes - mostly PMG certified
- Commemorative, Certifies & Proof Coins
- Asian Ivory & Jade
- Lundberg Studio Glass Vases
- Roseville Pottery
- Pissarro Art Collection - Original H. Claude Pissarro, Ludovic Pissarro, Paulemile Pissarro & Katia Pissarro
- Charles Malfroy Oil Painting - a Venetian Harbor scene within a period frame
- Tiffany & Reed Game Chest -1880's of ivory & cinnibar
- Florida Highwaymen Paintings by various Highwaymen artists
- Historic & Military Documents
- Sterling Silver - including Tiffany & other fine makers
- James Jacues Tissot Etching - The Hammock, 1880
- Bernard Cathelin Original Oil Painting - "Summer" from the Bouquet series
- Lladro, Armani & Bronze Statuary
- Assorted Diamonds - including a 6ct. Round
- Rolex Watches