Auctioneer & Appraiser | Collectibles & Fine Art Auctions
Offices Tallahassee • Sun City • Lake City • Vero • Representatives Nationwide
Traveling Nationally For Fine Collections & Estates
Headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida and having , Manor Auctions provides comprehensive professional auction and appraisal services throughout the U.S. Whether you are selling a rare & valuable family heirloom, an estate or specialty collection - Manor possesses the experience, knowledge and expertise to ensure you realize the most money possible.
Professional Auctioneers & Appraisers of:
Coins ♦ Currency ♦ Fine Jewelry ♦ Diamonds ♦ Timepieces ♦ Antiquities ♦ Silver ♦ Fine Art
Ivory ♦ Jade ♦ Militaria ♦ Antique Arms ♦ Historic Documents ♦ Glassware & Pottery ♦ Statuary
Manor operates from its Tallahassee auction corporate headquarters and gallery, located just a mile from Florida's beautiful historic capitol grounds. With staffed offices throughout Florida, including Tallahassee, Vero, West Palm Beach, Sun City / Sarasota & Lake City - Manor is able to conveniently serve Florida's auction & appraisal needs. Manor's acquisition and appraisal division travels nationally for fine collections, appraisals, estates and trade shows.
Manor offers a variety of estate, appraisal, private treaty and auction services including: Fine Collectible Catalog Auctions, Estate Auctions, Private Treaty Sales, Government Auction Services, Estate & Trust Services, Business Asset Liquidation Auctions, Appraisal Services and Charity Auctions. Manor provides tailored solutions to meet your needs. Achieving optimal results through excellent service, understanding, knowledge, comprehensive planning and precise execution.
Whether you want to sell an estate, a single piece of art, consign jewelry or a specialty collection, Manor Auctions has the expert appraisers, comprehensive auction marketing, world class venue and cutting edge technique to earn you the most money possible for your valuables.
Manor Auctions provides professional auction and appraisal services of:
- Fine & Costume Jewelry
- Diamonds - 1ct. and greater in size
- Timepieces - clocks, designer & luxury pocketwatches / wristwatches
- Coins / Numismatics - including certified & raw
- Currency / Paper Money
- Sterling Silver
- Fine Art
- Musical Instruments
- Glassware & Pottery
- Historical Documents & Paper
- Autographs & Signatures
- Memorabilia - professional & collegiate sports, entertainment / Hollywood, political, organizations, fraternal
- Statuary - fine porcelains, bronzes
- Militaria / Military Antiques - all conflicts & nations:headgear / helmets, uniforms, edged weapons, medals & awards, photos & ephemera
- Firearms - all types:modern, antique, black powder, matchlocks, military issue
- Oddities, Unknowns & One-Of-A-Kind Pieces
- Esoteric Items - items for which there is not a finite / predetermined value